Terms and Conditions
- Our user agreement describes the terms and conditions governing your access and use of the site and it is important for you to review this document.
- Before becoming a user of the Site, you must read, agree with and accept this user agreement.
- X-Mart: is the owner and operator of “dentcarts.com” the “Website”.
- Website : www. dentcarts.com .
- Services: Are all provided services by X-Mart through the web and mobile platforms for Vendors to sell their products to end users. In addition, X-Mart provides digital services such as order management, shipping and handling, cash collection and processing of payments, call center and customer support.
- Vendors: who is selling his products on dentacarts.com. Who is using the “Website” and the Services at his own risk, and X-Mart bears no risks relating to Vendors’ products, and all rights and liabilities therein.
- Buyer: who is buying products on dentacarts.com.
- Orders: Those product/products that have been purchased by the end user through the Website.
Eligibility for membership:
- Dentacarts is a specialized professional marketplace for dental supplies, by accepting this agreement you consent that you are 18 years old or older.
- Your user name shall not include the words “Dentacarts” or “X-mart”.
- You agree to provide valid shipping address and phone numbers. Xmart is not responsible for any incorrect information that result in order failure.
- Main communication, order and payment notifications are conducted via email, you agree to provide a valid email address on registration.
- Dentacarts.com is a marketplace that connects buyers with vendors, you can surf the website and view products and categories, the vendor’s name is shown next to each product.
- When placing an order, you will confirm your personal information, shipping and billing address, payment methods, and the subtotal amount of the order.
- You will receive an email confirming your order with your order number, if you wish to contact support you will need to use the specific order number.
- We offer different payment methods: Cash on Delivery (COD) and via credit and debit cards.
- You agree to provide valid and accurate payment information.
- The buyer has the full rights to return products as described in Return Policy document.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt. Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or in connection with these Terms (including a dispute, claim or controversy relating to any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with these Terms) shall be solved in a sympathetic way. If any dispute remains unresolved 15 days after, it shall be finally settled by arbitration under the Arbitration Rules of the CRCICA Arbitration Centre, which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause.