Deliver viscous or highly filled materials easily with Ultradent’s unique Inspiral Brush tip. An internal helical channel and ridge smooth the product, while tight, adjustable brush fibers minimize bubbles. When placing sealants, the fine fibers work resin deep into the fissures.
- Smooth delivery of viscous or filled materials via an internal helical channel and ridge
- Tight, adjustable brush fibers minimize bubbles
- Internal helical channel and ridge shear and thin viscous and/or filled materials
- Prevents air bubble entrapment
- 0.79mm inside diameter allows controlled delivery and less waste
- Adjustable fiber length for ideal customization
- The tip prevents air bubbles from getting trapped in the resin, eliminating weak bonds
- Consistent placement at the desired location is quick and easy
- When placing sealants, the fine fibers work resin deep into the fissures
The Inspiral Brush tip is ideal for delivering Composite Wetting Resin, Peak® Universal Bond, PermaQuick® Resin, PQ1®, Ultradent Porcelain Etch, Ultra-Etch®, UltraSeal XT® plus™, and UltraSeal XT® hydro™.