Ena Post Post is a dental post made of glass fibers and resin used to reinforce restorations or core build-up in devitalised teeth.
The Ena Post gives perfect functional and aesthetic integration with glass fiber post and composite.
The fibres of the ENA post are inserted into the same fluorescent resin matrix as the HRi hybrid composite giving perfect integration of colour together with conservative strength.
The modulus of the ENA Post is close to dentine and when bonded in pace, produces a monoblock type structure which is proven to be more protective of remaining tooth structure.
They are used after preparing the root canal with a colour-coded drillcalibrated with the post. The coloured rings can be used to measure the depth of the canal, positioning it where the post must be cut. Note: the rings must be removed before cementation.
Two tapered designs (2% and 10%) are available for the appropriate size and taper of the restored tooth.
– Aesthetic – fluorescent and dentine colour
– Functional – same elasticity of dentine
– Perfectly integrated with the tooth, cement and restorative material
– The only post with silanised fibers inserted in the same resin of restorative material (Enamel plus HRi)
– Perfect silanisation
– Visible on x-ray only
– Coloured rings for easy identification