Bluish 0.175 mm thick polyester provided with double-sided protective and antistatic layer which protects the SKYDENT E Dental Film against mechanical and electrostatic damage (ESD).
Technical Properties of SKYDENT E Dental Film
• 30 % – 50 % lower X-ray dose due to shorter exposure times in comparison with D-speed film
• complies with the worldwide tendency of Radiation Protection of Patients (RPOP) of EAIA
• extra soft plastic envelope with rounded corners
• envelope is disinfectable with common disinfectants, waterproof and light-tight
• easy opening and manipulation
• sheet of lead foil on the back side of the film (the side is marked as „back“ on the packet)
• easy sides recognition provided by embossed dot in the top corner of the packet (its raised portion indicates the side facing the radiation source/front side)
The film can be exposed in daylight. Exposed films can be processed either manually or in processors. The manual processing should be carried out in a darkroom under indirect dark-red or olive-green safelight. It is possible to use any liquid good-quality trademarked chemicals for processing. It is NOT recommended using tablet or powder chemicals.
To prevent all possible kinds of damage the SKYDENT E Dental Film is packed in a tropical vacuum wrapping and put inside paper boxes. Each packing contains 100/150 pcs of dental film.
SKYDENT E Dental Film should be stored:
• in the original packing in a dry and cool place
• at a temperature +10 to +21 ºC (50 – 69.8 ºF) and relative humidity of 40 – 60%
• protected from damaging fumes, gases and ionizing radiation
• For long-term storage the film should be stored in a refrigerator. In such case the film in the intact original packing should be allowed to adjust to room conditions for at least 2 – 4 hours.
More from Seller