Core build up and post cementation composite material
DENTOCORE / DENTOCORE BODY
For direct restoration
There are 2 versions: Dentocore and Dentocore Body
What is the difference ?
The viscosity Dentocore is not too viscous, not to liquid whereas Dentocore Body has a firmer consitency.
Available in syringe and cartridge
- Dual (self- and light-curing) Polymerization guaranteed, even in the areas which are unreachable with the LED curing unit light
- Rubbery phase allows for removal of excess material
- Enhanced mechanical properties of conventional Bis-GMA composite
- Low polymerization shrinkage, better marginal adaptation
- Excellent compressive strength for long lasting restorations
- Fluoride release Strengthens natural tooth structure and helps to prevent secondary tooth decay
- 3 different tips for Automix syringes: Extra-fine, intra-oral and fine and flexible colibri