Syringe 2g x2
Made in Turkey
NOVA COMPO-HF is a light-curing, radiopaque flowable composite. Suitable for using as a cavity liner and any kind of small cavities.
- High radiopacity
- Excellent wetting behaviour and consistency for all composite indications
- Use as a liner in Class I and II cavities and as a restorative material for filling small cavities and even Class V cavities.
- Less syhrinkage and minimized stress
- As initial layer under Class I to V restorations
- Anterior restorations (Classes III, IV)
- Class V restorations (cervical caries, root erosion, wedge–shaped defects)
- Small restorations of all types
- Extended fissure sealing
- Splinting of mobile teeth
- Blocking out of undercuts 8) Adhesive cementation of indirect light and ceramic restorations
- Repair of composite / ceramic veneers