For polishing of the occlusal surface. The tip of the Abraso-Gum has a very fine diameter of only 3mm. It finishes the occlusion and grooves very precisely. The system has 3 different textures ranging from Semi-Precious (PM) to Non-Precious (NP). * The matching holder enables you to quickly exchange the Abraso-Gum, holds it securely and prevents loosening.
Abraso-Gum Assortment (#52000152)
- 12 Abraso-Gum red
- 12 Abraso-Gum blue
- 12 Abraso-Gum green 12 Abraso-Gum black
- 12 Abraso-Gum brown
- 1 Gummy Holder
- The red Abraso-Gum has a high abrasive. With this rubber polisher you can finish the metal right after casting.
- The blue Abraso-Gum is the middle grade abrasive that removes the scratches that were produced from the red Abraso-Gum and prepares the metal for highshine.
- The green Abraso-Gum has a fine texture and produces a highshine. If the metal was prepared with the blue, a highshine will be produced in an extremely short time.
- The black Abraso-Gum has a very high abrasiveness. It is specially designed for non-precious alloys. With this rubber polisher you can smooth and work the metal over immediately after it is cast.
- The texture of the brown is made to finish the surface from the black. The brown removes the scratches from the black and prepares the non-precious metal for the highshine.