Feature & benefits:
The flowable you can use with confidence
· 3M ESPE Filtek™ Z350 XT Flowable Restorative is a low-viscosity, visible light-cured, radio-opaque flowable nanocomposite.
Filtek™ Z350 XT Flowable uses the same unique
nanotechnology as Filtek™ Z350 XT Universal which
provides excellent aesthetics, unsurpassed polish retention and low wear
· Shrinkage has been reduced by nearly 20% compared to Filtek™ Supreme XT Flowable.
Filtek™ Z350 XT Flowable is available in 12
shades (A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, Opaque A3, B1, B2, C2, D2,
W, XW) matching the VITAPAN® Classical Shade Guide and Filtek™ Z350 XT Universal.
· Base/liner under direct restorations
· Undercut blockout
· Class III and V restorations
· Restoration of minimally invasive cavity preparations (including small, nonstress-bearing occlusal restorations)
· Repair of small defects in aesthetic indirect restorations
· Pit and fissure sealant
· Repair of resin and acrylic temporary materials
Filtek™ Z350 XT Universal and Flowable Restorative provide their unique properties due to the unique nanotechnology first introduced by 3M ESPE in 2002.
This technology allowed the development of a composite with the strength and wear of a hybrid plus excellent polish retention and optical properties.
The unique nanotechnology has now been further improved in Filtek™ Z350 XT Universal and Flowable: Because it uses the same unique nanotechnology as the Universal, Filtek™ Z350 XT Flowable offers:
· Excellent aesthetics
· Improved unsurpassed polish retention*
· Low wear
In addition the resin system of Filtek™ Z350 XT Flowable has been improved...
· reduce shrinkage by almost 20% providing a lower shrinkage than leading competitors
· exhibit fluorescence similar to that of Filtek™ Z350 XT Universal
...but keeping the favourable handling the same.