Source: Filtek Z250 universal restorative 9-year Clinical Performance Report; The Dental Advisor, Vol. 25, No. 5 June 2008, p. 14-15
3M™ ESPE™ Filtek™ Z250 Universal Restorative has been used in over a million restorations worldwide. Based on reliable hybrid technology it is ideally suited for convenient single-shade restorations in the anterior and especially in the posterior region.
Filtek Z250 universal restorative was rated an “excellent choice for durable, aesthetic restorations in anterior and posterior teeth”.
Feature & Benefits:
· Filler loading 82% by weight (60% by volume)
· 10 seconds curing time for 2.5mm increments in combination with 3M™ ESPE™ Elipar™ S-10 LED Curing Light .Shades B0.5, C4 and UD are cured in 2.0mm increments for 15 seconds
· Syringe and capsule delivery
· 9 year clinical history
· Direct anterior and posterior restorations
· Indirect inlays, onlays and veneers
· Sandwich technique
· Core build-up
· Cusp build-up