Ultradent Permashade - LC Veneer Cement Refill
PermaShade LC light cure veneer luting resin is used exclusively for cementing veneers. Its ergonomic contra-angle syringe makes luting more convenient than other delivery methods. With enduring color stability, and low shrinkage, PermaShade LC luting resin is ideal for creating a long-lasting, esthetic veneer smile.
- Unsurpassed low shade shift
- Can be used for porcelain, zirconia, composite, and other indirect veneers
- Available in four VITA shade options: Translucent, Opaque White, A2, and B1
- Ergonomic contra-angle delivery aids in precise placement to small, delicate veneers
- Medium viscosity keeps veneer from drifting once seated
- Upon curing, low shrinkage stress prevents strain on the veneer
Designed to give added precision and convenience, PermaShade LC luting resin's unique syringe gives both ergonomic comfort and is perfect for use with smaller veneers.
Low Shade Shift
Independent university tests confirm PermaShade LC luting resin showed no perceptible shade shift after an accelerated age process. Light-cured resins tend to be more color stable due to the addition of non-aromatic aliphatic amines, which are resistant to oxidation. For PermaShade LC luting resin, ΔE shade shift is less than . (3 or higher is visible to the human eye.)
- 1 x 0.95 g PermaShade LC syringe