Kettenbach Visalys Cemcore
Visalys CemCore is a dual-curing, adhesive cementation and core build-up material. The unique Active-Connect-Technology (ACT) provides an optimized adhesive bond and at the same time VisalysCemCore has outstanding stability thanks to the special network former, even without matrices.
Visalys CemCore is highly recommended for:
- Core build-up
2 IN 1:
1 PRODUCT, 2 INDICATIONS
- For cementation of all restorations, even in the highly esthetic anterior region
- For core build-ups, also in difficult situations.
PERMANENTLY STRONG ADHESIVE BOND AND RELIABLE CORE BUILD-UP
- Despite the hydrophobicity required for a core build-up material, the unique Active-Connect-Technology (ACT) with the integrated phase-transfer catalyst ensures a permanently strong adhesive bond.
- Special network formers provide Visalys CemCore with high stability for core build-ups while at the same time very good flowability when positioning the restoration.
- Visalys CemCore is dual-curing, ensuring reliable curing even in sites with no light access.
- Core build-ups are problem free, even without matrices.
- Flows during cementation to form a thin layer under the restoration and any excess can be easily removed thanks to the fine control of the initial light curing.
- Visalys CemCore has a higher radiopacity than enamel and dentin and is thus easily visible.
- And of course, free of bisphenol A.
No posts found