Forceps Blue Plasma
- Sedra Dent Lower Anterior and Roots Forceps with the latest generation of the surface coating. New elegant handle design provides the operator more comfort and control. The holes in the handles decrease the forceps weight also provide excellent grip and decrease the hand fatigue.
- The new anatomical tips has the minimum thickness to decrease soft tissue laceration, also the tips have a uniform machined cut serrations to provide the highest gripping capacity without any fracture of the tooth.
- The deep attack tips provides maximum gripping of the root surface, making extraction easy and simple.
- Blue plasma is the latest generation of surface coating. It’s resulted from many procedures of heat treatment of the fine stainless steel, producing a surface with superior mechanical and surface properties.
- The stainless steel becomes harder, with increased scratching resistance, higher corrosion resistance, and highly polished surface preventing blood clots or any debris to stick on it.
Country of Origin:
Lower Anterior and Roots
No posts found