Bisco TheraCem Resin Cement
TheraCem is a dual-cured, calcium and fluoride-releasing, self-adhesive resin cement indicated for luting crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and posts (prefabricated metal/non-metal/fiber posts).
Delivering a strong bond to Zirconia and most substrates, along with easy clean-up and high radiopacity, TheraCem offers the clinician a reliable and durable cementation of indirect restorations.
- Continuous calcium and fluoride release1
- Transitions from acidic to alkaline pH in minutes2
- Specially formulated to allow for quick and easy clean-up
- A high degree of conversion ensures a higher physical strength
- Easy to identify on radiographs for quick and effective diagnosis
- Easy auto-mix, dual-syringe provides a consistent mix for immediate delivery