MAXILLARY SINUS LIFTING FROM A TO Z
By the end of this course the candidate will be able to:
• Understand the anatomy of the maxillary sinus.
• Provide diagnosis, initial assessment, and treatment planning.
• Understand the indications guidelines and surgical techniques for sinus bone grafting: open and closed approaches.
• Recognize and manage intraoperative and postoperative complications associated with sinus lifting.
• Practical training (in vitro) on step-by-step clinical procedures of both closed and open sinus techniques.
Date : 3rd of July 2022
No posts found