ICANCLAVE D Autoclave CLASS B
ICANCLAVE D are benchtop steam sterilizers with Class B pre & post vacuum type, complies with the European standard EN13060. These autoclaves require minimal bench space making it an idea sterilization solution for small clinic such as dental, veterinary, beauty, podiatry and microbiology requirement. Pre & post vacuum tabletop “Class B” autoclave, with chamber size 18 liters. Electronical safety door locking included, external printer available. They are durable automatically autoclaves which are easy and quick to use.
- Full automatic table top autoclave with pre-set programs.
- Complies with European standard EN13060.
- Working very quietly.
- In built independent rapid steam generator ensures quick sterilization cycles.
- Rapid post sterilization vacuum drying.
- With one flash water tank and used one water tank.
- LCD screen displaying time, temperature and pressure, process alert and instrument conditions.
- User friendly interface.
- Self-initialization when work in different altitude.
- Multilanguage menu: Chinese, English, Spanish, German, Lithuanian, Polish, French, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Dutch, Latvian, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Coratian.
Safety and Monitoring:
- Double safety protection system prevents the cycle from starting if the door is not correctly locked. This system also prevents the door from opening if the pressure inside the chamber is not equal to atmospheric pressure outside the chamber.
- Pressure safety valve prevents over pressure in the chamber and steam generator.
- The power is automatically cut if a short circuit or electrical fault occurs.
- Able to detect and identify the exact cause of any problem, and to issue a specific error code to the operator.
- Water level main switch in the main tank controlling the min and max water level.
- Automatic warning for maintenance.
- Printer (option): an external printer is optional for all “icanclave”D autoclaves.
- USB port: it is used for connecting a USB sticker, all sterilization data are automatically written in the USB stick, and can be ready directly in any PC and stored electronically.
- Internal Memory: the last 20 cycles can be automatically stored in the autoclave system, which can be printed out at any time.
97/23/EEC Directive on Pressure Equipment.
EN 13060 Small Steam Sterilizers.
93/42/EEC Directive on Medical Devices.
EN 61326, EN 61000 Electromagnetic Compatibility.
EN 61010-1, UL 61010-1Safety requirements.
EN 61010-2-040, IEC 61010-2-040. Specific requirements for steam sterilizers used for treatment of medical materials.