Waldent Carpo RVG V-Sensor
Waldent V-Sensor RVG is an ideal solution for intraoral imaging needs with an easy-to-use sensor that allows users to capture exceptional images quickly and easily. The sensor is packed in a shock-resistant case and silicone padding offers protection from falls.
The tissue is exposed to X-ray radiation and the refracted light is captured by the sensor. The image is processed instantly and converted into digital data using Analog-to-Digital converters. This digital data is sent to the computer where the doctor can view the scan instantly.
- Detector Technology : APSCMOS
- Scintillator : CsI
- Pixel Matrix : 1000*1500
- Theoretical Resolution : 25lp/mm
- True Resolution : 20lp/mm
- Active Area (mm) : 20*30
- Mechanical Size (mm) : 25.4*36.8*4.4
- AD Conversion (bit) : 16
- Data Interface : USB2.0
- Protection : IP68
- Dust-Proof & Water-Proof
- Highly Flexible Cable
- Smart & User-Friendly Software
- High theoretical resolution
- Based on CMOS
- Automatic exposure detection
- Durable and reliable with smooth casing
- 3s to complete image processing
- User friendly 4 step software
- 1 x V-Sensor RVG
- 1 x USB (Software)
- 1 x Sleeves 50pcs
- 1 x Data Cable
- 5 years warranty is applicable for this product.
- Service and warranty for this product are handled by Waldent.
- Waldent will be liable to mend any faulty or unsatisfactory products.
- Waldent will provide guaranteed assistance to the customer in registering a request to get the product replaced or serviced.
- The buyer acknowledges that products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back only if seal of the package or product is intact or unaltered or is not tampered with .
- This warranty is void if altered anyway.
No posts found