DCI Dental Unit Maple 62
- A reliable partner ( central negative-pressure systems): Dental chair with versatile and optimally designed features which provide great working ergonomics. Combination of doctor's convenient operation and patient's comforts, that is what we have been working on for many years. DCI dental unit, always at the forefront of the industry, keep researching and creating new developments, aiming to bring you a better control and sensational experience.
- Your comfort is our mission : Chair can be lowered to 340 mm from the ground for children and patients with disabilities. Adjustable headrest with up to 9 angles which can be turned easily with only one hand.
- DCI LED light, imported from USA ; Sensor based controlling, also with touch control buttons; Two options with white light and yellow light
- The Spittoon is made from anti-smudge vitrified porcelain, which is detachable to be cleaned and 90 degree rotatable; It has the function of adding water quantitatively and flushing the spittoon automatically, both functions can be programmed on the control panel.
- Hydraulic driving system & Junction box : 1.Patented electro-hydraulic driving system has the unique function of smooth starting and static settings; The load weight is above 220 kg, and the lifting speed can be adjusted manually. 2.Descent safety induction device adopting with angle sensor, protect your equipment investment from accidental damage. 3.Fault alarm code and usage code display provides convenience for maintenance.
- Dual foot pedal control The left foot pedal controls doctor's treatment system, the right one controls unit lifting system, which is more stable by adopting independent system and can avoid misuse.
- Movable instrument tray can be swapped to left and right side without any tool,more suitable for left-hand and right-hand dentists to share the equipment
- Stylish dentist stool
- There are two Modules: 1- Maple 62 U (Up mounted unit) 2- Maple 62 D (Down mounted unit)
Country of Origin:
Up Mounted Unit
No posts found