GeoSoft EndoEst Apex 5F
Therapeutic and diagnostic endodontic device «EndoEst»
The EndoEst is digital therapeutic and diagnostic endodontic device created to perform the following tasks:
1) localization of root canal apical constriction (apex)
2) checking of a pulp vitality by stimulating it with weak current.
3) depot phoresis of hydroxide copper-calcium ions to tooth canals under the influence of electric current.
4) anode sterilization of a root by direct current.
5) pharmaceutical electrophoresis into root canal and periodontium
1. Apexlocator (АL) — localization of root canal apical constriction (apex):
- Multi-frequency principle of apex localization – guaranteed accuracy of measurements at any mediums;
- Digital, graphic, light and sound indication of measurement results.
2. Electroodontodiagnostics (PULP) – assessment of tooth pulp clinical condition:
Electroodontodiagnostics is based on the determination of tooth pulp pain and tactile receptors threshold excitation under their electric stimulation.
3. Depophores (DP) — copper-calcium depophoresis under methodic «HUMANCHEMIE GmbH»
Indications for the depophoresis procedure:
- Infectious processes in root canals, including roots of curved molars, upper wisdom teeth, obliterated canals and teeth covered with crowns;
- Pulpitis (after pulp devitalizing)
4. Anode sterilization (AS) — root canal sterilization by direct current.
Interstitial fluid of root canal is used as electrolyte; electrolytic dissociation of which in the root canal causes chlorine release.
— Chlorine-therapy of the canal;
— Decontamination of canal and apical delta;
— Increasing of acidity in peri-apex.
5. Electrophoresis (ION) — pharmaceutical electrophoresis in root canal and periodontium
a) Hydroxyl (non-pharmaceutical) ionophoresis. Electrolyte — interstitial fluid of root canal.
— Antibacterial action of chlorine ions;
— Lysis of residual organic substances;
— pH normalization in peri-apex;
— Activation of calcination process at peri-apex area;
— Analgetic effect.
b) Pharmaceutical electrophoresis (with iodine, for example).
Electrolyte — saturated solution of potassium chloride in distilled water (2-3 drops) under L.R. Rubin methodic.
— Reduction of inflammatory processes in acute stage;
— Decontamination of root canal.
Additional functions of the device:
- Adjustment the volume level of the sound signal;
- Indication of the current accumulator charge level;
- Power-saving function.
- Power source – Li-Ро accumulator (3,7V; 700 mA/h)
- Monochrome LCD display (66*66 mm)
- Measurement range in the АL mode — from 3,0 to 0,0
- Range of the «diagnostic» current in the PULP mode — from 0 to 80mcA (step 1 mcA)
- Maximal current at modes DP, AS and ION — 3.0 mA
- Maximal output voltage – 24 V
- Therapeutic «dose» at mode DP – 5.0, 7.5 and 15 mA*min
- Therapeutic «dose» at mode AS — 10 mA*min
- Programmable timer of cutoff at mode ION — from 5 to 30 min (step 5 min)
- Operation time in the «waiting» for the auto power-off — 40 min
- Overall dimensions — 138*85*68 mm
- Input voltage — (100-240) V, ~50/60Hz; Output voltage -5V; 1А
No posts found