GeoSoft EndoEst Apex 02 (C)
THE DEVICE FOR DENTAL ROOT CANAL APICAL CONSTRICTION LOCALIZATION
«EndoEst-Apex 02 (С)»
EndoEst-Apex 02 (С) « – professional device for root canal apical constriction localization with function of the measuring indication adjustment to a concrete irrigative solution
Apexlocator executes localization of apex by measurement of electrical resistance between two electrodes. One of these electrodes is metal hook (lip clip) placed of the patient labia, and the other one (file clip) is connected to metal part of the endodontic instrument (file) inserted into the root canal of the examined tooth.
Advantages of the device:
- Multi-frequency principle of apex localization – guaranteed accuracy of measurements at any mediums;
- Large well-read LCD screen;
- Digital, graphic, light and sound indication of measurement results:
- Automatic activation at instrument inserting into the root canal;
- Function of the measuring indication adjustment to a concrete irrigative solution.
The present device has the function of adjustment by a dentist of the measuring indications to the type of an irrigative solution sprung into the patient’s dental root canal during the device’s work.
This function allows the more definite location of the constricted root canal to the apex when the irrigation is fulfilled by means of Sodium hypochlorite solution, ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA) or Chlorhexidine solution.
- Adjustment the volume level of the sound signal;
- Indication of the accumulator current charge level;
- Energy-saving function.
- Power source — Li-Ро accumulator (3,7V; 700 mA/h)
- Monochrome LCD display — 66*66 mm
- Measurement range — from 3,0 to 0,0
- Time of the device operation in the «sleep» mode until the device automatic power switch off — 40±1 min
- The device operation time with a new fully charged accumulator without recharging - not less than 10h
- Overall dimensions — 138*85*68 mm
- Weight — 270±50 g
- Input voltage — (100-240) V, ~50/60Hz
- Output voltage — 5V; 1А
No posts found