- Eliminate, as far as possible, the dentine of the decayed cavity in order to ensure close contact with the pulp. Close contact of the paste with the pulp accelerates the devitalizing process.
- Insert a small quantity of paste into the base of the cavity and seal hermetically with a temporary obturation.
- Devitalization is completed within about 7 days.
- If the preparation cannot be brought in close contact with the pulp, a second treatment might be necessary in a 2nd seat.
- After devitalization, a permanent root canal filling can be placed once the pulp is totally removed and pain relief is complete
Polyoxymethylene 46 %, Lidocaine Hydrochloride 37 %, excipient ad 100 %