Nacera Pearl Multi-Shade
Nacera® Pearl Multi-Shade
The Nacera® Pearl Multi-Shade milling blanks are nothing less than an economical and sophisticated system for creating full contour crowns.
Available in the shades A, B, C, and D to achieve most common tooth colors. Their application is quite simple: Depending on the height positioning of the crown, for example, the colors A3, A2 or A1 can be attained in an A-Blank. The same is true for the other shades. The structural height of 18 mm ensures that sufficient space for vertical shifting is available. Best of all, however, are the four fine-tuned color layers, which always provide smooth, invisible transitions within the restoration.
- Geometry: Standard Disc 98.3 mm
- Sizes: 14 mm, 18 mm, 22 mm
- 1200 MPa bending strength according to DIN EN ISO 6872
- Number of layers: 4
- Colour: A (light/dark), B (light/dark), C (light/dark), D (light)
Features & Benefits:
- Natural highly translucent multi-layered system (44%; with Nacera® Blue X up to 49%)
- Lifelike and smooth transitions from cervical to incisal
- Extremely efficient: one blank covers two shades
- Quick and cost effective for natural-looking monolithic restorations
- Excellent Machinability: Thin margins can be milled without having to worry about chipping or cracks
No posts found