Skydent X-ray Film Speed D (100 pcs/packet)
• standard exposure time
• extra soft plastic envelope with rounded corners
• envelope is disinfectable with common disinfectants, waterproof and light-tight
• easy opening and manipulation
• sheet of lead foil on the back side of the film (the side is marked as „back“ on the packet)
• easy sides recognition provided by embossed dot in the top corner of the packet (its raised portion indicates the side facing the radiation source/front side)
Dental x ray films top quality Speed D 100 NIF per box.
SKYDENT D is a high-quality double-emulsion intraoral X-ray film of medium speed (ISO class D), high contrast and fine grain, providing high image quality and outstanding detail definition. This film is intended for intraoral X-ray diagnostics only.
Bluish 0.175 mm thick polyester provided with double-sided protective and antistatic layer which protects the SKYDENT D Dental Film against mechanical and electrostatic damage (ESD).
The film can be exposed in daylight. Exposed films can be processed either manually or in processors. The manual processing should be carried out in a darkroom under indirect dark-red or olive-green safelight. It is possible to use any liquid good-quality trademarked chemicals for processing. It is NOT recommended using tablet or powder
No posts found